- Parking for 3 cars
- Garden with Hot Tub (available until 10pm daily)
AS YOU ENTER THE PROPERTY YOU WILL FIND.
- A porch/utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- A spacious kitchen/diner with dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- A spacious lounge with partial sea views, digital tv, dvd player and iPod dock. There are patio doors that lead into the garden.
- 2 Kingsize bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room.
- 2 twin bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room
- 1 bunk bed room.
- 1 bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Breaks at Hafdir are available for a minimum of 7 nights during school holidays.
Check-in days are on Saturday’s and Monday’s, for alternative dates please contact us directly on
01239 612638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear this in mind when using our online booking facility.
Your widget will appear here.
Check in to our holiday homes is after 4pm and check out before 10am.
All prices are in GBP £. and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate at the time a payment is made.
All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit or debit card. A non-refundable deposit of £100 will be debited from the card details supplied upon booking.
The balance of your stay will be due one calendar month prior to arrival and at this time the outstanding balance of your stay will be debited from the card details supplied unless an alternative payment method has been arranged.
We will require valid credit or debit card details upon arrival to guarantee against any damages sustained to the property during your stay. Please note that we reserve the right to charge for any damages or items missing from the property following departure. For further details, please contact our team.
Please note that for stays between October and March there is a £25 per week fuel supplement.
Please note that all booked stays and deposits are non-transferable and no refunds will be given under any circumstances. Should you be required to cancel all monies paid will be retained by Gwbert Holidays. We Strongly recommend that you have appropriate travel insurance in place should you be required to cancel.