- Parking for 3 cars
- Garden with private Hot Tub (available until 10pm daily)
- Open plan kitchen and living area with patio door onto the garden.
- Kitchen includes: double oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, American style fridge/freezer with water and ice dispenser) hob, dishwasher, dining table and chairs.
- Living Area includes: large corner sofa, coffee table, TV.
- Separate Utility Room with hoover, iron/ironing board, sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Twin bedroom with TV.
- Kingsize bedroom with TV.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Kingsize bedroom with TV, ensuite bathroom and sea view.
- Kingsize bedroom with TV and sea view.
- Kingsize bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom.
Breaks at Ty Canol are available for a minimum of 7 nights during school holidays.
Check-in days are on Friday’s and Monday’s, for alternative dates please contact us directly on
01239 612638 or email@example.com
Please bear this in mind when using our online booking facility.
Your widget will appear here.
Check in to our holiday homes is after 4pm and check out before 10am.
All prices are in GBP £. and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate at the time a payment is made.
All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit or debit card. A non-refundable deposit of £100 will be debited from the card details supplied upon booking.
The balance of your stay will be due one calendar month prior to arrival and at this time the outstanding balance of your stay will be debited from the card details supplied unless an alternative payment method has been arranged.
We will require valid credit or debit card details upon arrival to guarantee against any damages sustained to the property during your stay. Please note that we reserve the right to charge for any damages or items missing from the property following departure. For further details, please contact our team.
Please note that for stays between October and March there is a £25 per week fuel supplement.
Please note that all booked stays and deposits are non-transferable and no refunds will be given under any circumstances. Should you be required to cancel all monies paid will be retained by Gwbert Holidays. We strongly recommend that you have appropriate travel insurance in place should you be required to cancel.