Holiday cottage features:
- Unmatched sea views with swim spa and hot tub
- Newly built in 2023
- Sleeps 15 people – 5 kingsize bedrooms (3 with ensuites) and 1 family bedroom with superking and single, 1 superking bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room with panoramic sea views leading out onto your own balcony
- 1st Floor Jack and Jill bathroom off of the living area and 2nd floor family bathroom
- Private parking for 3 vehicles
- Utility room with Washing Machine & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board & extra Fridge / Freezer and toilet
- Garden terrace with firepit and gas BBQ (BBQ available annually from Easter – end of September)
- Bean to cup coffee machine with FabFour Coffee included complimentary
- Beach towels for all guests and daily towel change also included
- Payable charging point for electric cars
The most luxurious holiday cottage in the Gwbert Holiday portfolio, Tŷ Môr is perfectly situated on the Cardigan Bay coast with an uninterrupted sea view.
Newly built in 2023, this holiday cottage is modern and beautifully finished with everything you could need for a relaxing break by the sea. With excellent parking for six cars, the whole family can get together for the ultimate break away.
Offering five spacious kingsize bedrooms, one superking, plus a family room, you receive the luxury of a hotel stay with the convenience of having everyone under the same roof. The open plan living is perfect for spending that quality time together all whilst having Cardigan Island as your backdrop. Moving outside, the balcony enables you to step out from the open plan kitchen, living, diner for a breath of sea air and sit with a glass of wine watching the dolphins make their way across the coast.
The luxurious bedrooms will make you feel like you’re waking up in a 5* hotel and most bedrooms deliver a spectacular sea view, so you can wake up to watch the waves crashing against Cardigan Island.
Tŷ Môr, is kitted out with all the mod cons and luxury features that you don’t come across very often. Enjoy complimentary FabFour coffee in your own bean to cup coffee machine to kick start your morning whilst taking in the sunrise over the Ceredigion coast. Ease those aching muscles in your private hot tub or start your day off with a gentle swim in the swim spa. Come evening, enjoy a BBQ whilst watching the sun go down and sit around the firepit reminiscing on the days activities.
Conveniently, Gwbert Hotel and The Cliff Hotel and Spa are a short walk away so you’re never too far from a member of staff, delicious meals should you not feel like cooking or wish to make use of the excellent spa facilities, available at an additional charge, pre-booking essential.
With the Ceredigion Coast Path just a short walk away, you have adventure on your doorstep. From dog-friendly beaches to local attractions for the children, you’ll have earned a soak in the hot tub by the end of the day!
*The hot tub is available for use until 10pm daily. Please respect our neighbours.
Breaks at Tŷ Môr are available for a minimum of 7 nights during school holidays.
Check-in days are on Fridays and Mondays, for alternative dates please contact us directly on
01239 612638 or email@example.com
Please bear this in mind when using our online booking facility.
Please read our full terms and conditions here.